- Wilco Source changed their current data model to capture farmer, farm and field data appropriately to be able to quote information for each field independently.
- We created visual force pages to allow sales reps to prepare quotes by enabling them to view or collect all the information they need from one place.
- Wilco Source automated flight scheduling processes using business rules to make it easier for operations.
- Automated emails were scheduled to be sent out to pilots to provide them with updates on their flight information including the farms they should fly over and image, when to fly, acreage to cover, and aerial coordinates. This reduced coordination work for operations.
- To eliminate duplicate efforts and errors in manual data entry, we integrated Salesforce and Ceres Works through APIs so that data flows seamlessly without any delay
- Using Salesforce partner community, we designed a site for their distributors that allowed the distributors to create accounts, contacts, opportunities and submit quotes in Salesforce.
- The distributors can also inquire about the status of their orders by submitting cases through the community.